RFAThe IDDRC periodically awards vouchers to faculty members of the Center to defray the cost of core services for collection of preliminary data. This rolling RFA will stay open while funds exist. Applications will be reviewed and scored in the order in which they are submitted.
Faculty member of the IDDRC (Not a member? How to apply for membership)
Applicants must provide the following (500 word max, pls):
- Project description demonstrating need for specific core(s)
- Budget justification for the requested core(s). (Please note, these funds should be considered seed money toward pilot data for a larger award)
- What grants will you be applying to with this preliminary data?
Proposals will be reviewed and funded based on:
- Translatability – Does the proposal directly address a significant problem in developmental disabilities? Will the project provide valuable information and likely advance towards clinical utilization in the near future? Will the knowledge gained from this proposal transform clinical practice?
- Innovation – Does the project address developmental disabilities with a novel, unique approach?
- Core Utilization – Is the project feasible? Does the experimental approach optimally utilize the capabilities of the core(s)?
Recipients should acknowledge the UCLA IDDRC grant number U54HD087101-01 as a funding source to the IRB and/or ARC as applicable, and cite the grant in all publications that result from this IDDRC- supported research.
In addition, voucher recipients should report the following information to the UCLA IDDRC by October 31 each year.
- Publications resulting from IDDRC-supported research with PubMed ID (PMID and PMCID)
- All PHS and non-PHS federal support that contributed to the IDDRC-supported research
Any questions? Please contact Preethi Puthanveetil @ email@example.com